Thank you for signing up as a seller with 12Shop.net Web Site ('Site'). Please review the following terms that govern your use of our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the 'Agreement') stated herein. PURPOSE The purpose of this Agreement for 12Shop.net Seller is to set forth the rights, obligations and responsibilities between the Company and the Seller using the 12Shop.net online marketplace developed and operated by the Company. We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of 12Shop.net Services. Your continued used of the 12Shop.net Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Company" means Xin Synergy Pte Ltd
- "Site" or "Website" means 12Shop.net
- "Customer" means registered user/buyer on 12Shop.net Website.
- "12Shop.net" or "12Shop.net Website" means the e-commerce marketplace owned and operated by the Company.
- "12Shop.net Services" means the services and the systems provided and operated by the Company to the Seller to promote and sell the Seller's merchandise through the 12Shop.net Website.
- "Seller" means a registered user either an individual or a registered business entity or company, which is eligible to use the 12Shop.net Service.
- "Seller Account" means the account created for the Seller to login to the Seller Dashboard to manage its online shop.
- "Seller Store" means the Seller's online store on the 12Shop.net Website.
- "Transaction Fee" means the amount payable by a Seller to the Company for the use of 12Shop.net Services.
- An applicant or existing Seller fails to disclose a real name or the Company is unable to confirm such real name through the Company's verification process
- An applicant or existing Seller fails to disclose a business entity or company information or the Company is unable to confirm such information through the Company's verification process
- User information and/or business entity or company information of an applicant or a Seller has similar information to those of an existing Seller
- The applicant violates the Terms & Conditions or any of the provisions therein is deemed illegal or unfair determine at the discretion of the Company
Seller shall be solely responsible for the management and protection of the user login ID and password, and shall under no circumstance, transfer or lend the user login ID or password to any third party. Seller shall be held solely liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of disclosing the user login ID or password that is not due to the fault of the Company. The Seller shall immediately notify the Company if any user login ID or password has been stolen, leaked, compromised or otherwise used without proper consent. The Company shall make its best efforts to remedy the issue. Seller Responsibilities Upon successful Seller application, the Seller can manage its online store on 12Shop.net Site. It is the Seller responsibility to set the products/merchandise pricing, shipping fee and other considerations and to maintain clear communication in the total selling price as summarized in the product page of 12Shop.net Site. Seller shall ensure maintaining accurate product/merchandise information including but not limited to product price, shipping fee, inventory, description, images and etc at all times. Seller must ensure appropriate use of product/merchandise listed for sale and shall not (i) Post duplicated product/merchandise, (ii) Use of product category appropriately. 12Shop.net Site uses US Dollar default currency; it is the Seller responsibility to ensure the correct pricing of products/merchandise posted.
Seller must not include and/or use of trade name, trademarks, and copyrighted materials belongs to other parties and the Seller shall be held fully liable if such violation occurs. Seller must comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the sale of product/merchandise on the 12Shop.net Site. If the Seller requires the use of trade name, trademark or logo owned by third party, the Seller must request permission from the Company explaining the use of use and prior written permission for use from the third party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the 'Site' has adopted a policy that provides for termination of 12Shop.net Services at the 'Site' that are found to infringe on copyrights of third parties. This includes the owner's rights, reproduction of the copyrighted material or product, or to build upon the derivation of the copyrighted material or product. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for Seller breach of copyright law.
It is the responsibility of the Seller to not use unfair keywords in the product name, description and/or any part in the product page and/or the Seller Store page; keywords such as:- (i) The name of other Seller Store or name similar to the name of other Seller Store, (ii) That are not relevant to the product/merchandise.
The Seller agrees that will not cause the Customers directly or indirectly enter into any agreement, arrangement or engage in the course of conduct with the intent of reducing payments to which the Company otherwise would be entitled hereunder "direct transaction" or to otherwise take unfair advantage of the Company or its services or that has any such effect. Direct transaction in above paragraph, refers to actions such as but not limited to:-
- posting links to an external e-commerce website or webpage other than 12Shop.net Site.
- communicating to a Customer to buy at other e-commerce website other than 12Shop.net.
- initiating direct contact with Customer in the intent of having them to purchase outside of 12Shop.net.
- posting account number or other direct payment information on product/merchandise or Seller Store on 12Shop.net.
- instructing Customer to pay the balance charges directly to the Seller or to the delivery service provider.
- any other transactions that are to be completed outside of the payment methods provided by 12Shop.net Site.
In the event if a Customer requests to withdraw or cancel an order whereby the Seller has not entered the shipping information of such order, the order may be withdrawn or cancelled without any notification to the Seller, 12Shop.net shall refund the Customer of such order and no payment shall be paid to the Seller.
If the Seller fails to deliver any products/merchandise within the time period as set forth above or the Customer fails to receive such products/merchandise in due course as a result of a cause not attributable to the Customer, such as delivery of the products/merchandise to an erroneous address, the Seller shall bear all responsibilities related thereto. The Seller shall make the correct delivery without any additional charges to the Customer.
In the event when the Seller encountered difficulty in supplying any products/merchandise ordered by the Customer, the Seller shall notify the Customer and the Company thereof, and instruct the Company to refund the payment of the products/merchandise or take necessary action for such refund within 3 days from the date of such order. Exchange And Refund Upon a Customer's request for an exchange or refund after receipt of products/merchandise, the Seller shall exchange or refund the products/merchandise pursuant to the Singapore Consumer Protection Act and other relevant laws, and any additional costs shall be borne by the party that is responsible for such exchange or refund. If any defect in the product/merchandise or safety of usage of the product/merchandise is found, the Seller shall recall (and repair, exchange, or refund) all the defective products/merchandise at its own expense. For products/merchandise where order cancellation is not allowed, the Seller must disclose this fact on the description page of such products/merchandise.
The Customer is entitled to a full refund if any of the following event occurred:-
- The products/merchandise has not been receive by the Customer after 30 days from the date of purchase unless specifically stated and agreed between both parties at the time of the order placement.
- The sale has been identified as a fraud
- Posting of inaccurate or misleading product/merchandise description or information
- Posting of product/merchandise that are illegal for sale under applicable laws and regulations within each respective country the Seller is trading with.
The Transaction Fee will be calculated on the total amount payable by a Customer on a Seller order as per the Transaction Fee agreed between the Company and the Seller. Payment will be processed on orders with confirmed delivery documented. Accounts shall be closed and processed each calendar month-end and payment shall be send by 15th of the following calendar month. A minimum sum of $50 is required per monthly payout otherwise the balance shall be placed on hold till the next calendar month payout date. Payment shall be sent to the Sellers PayPal or bank account provided by the Seller during registration. Seller must ensure the information provided are accurate at all time and the Company shall not be held responsible if these information the Seller provided is incorrect. Please take note that transfers to bank accounts are subjected to normal banking settlement duration and fees (if any), and payment to Seller PayPal are subjected to PayPal transfer fee (if any).
The Company reserves the right to hold the payment of sale amount if any of the following event occurred:-
- In the event a Customer makes payment by credit card, the Company may reserve the transfer of a sale amount in order to determine whether the sale constitutes a false transaction due to illegal use of a credit card. In such a case, the Company may request the Seller to provide any documents to confirm the relevant transaction and pay the sales amount after confirmation of the validity of the transaction.
- In the event a Seller is found to be selling of products/merchandise that are not proper for sale or there is concern that there will arise a request for an exchange or refund due to numerous Customer claims, the Company may reserve settlement until the issue is resolved.
- In the event similar types of claim from Customer continuously occur, the settlement of a sale amount may be reserved for a certain period against the Customer claim.
- In the event reservation of payment of a sales amount is requested by a third party who is eligible, the Company may reserve the transfer of the sales amount until the request for reservation is released, or pay the sales amount to an appropriate creditor.
- Products/Merchandise which infringe a third party's rights such as intellectual property, trademark, and etc.
- Counterfeit or imitation products/merchandise that bares the trademark or logos of a third party.
- Products/Merchandise containing obscenities for which distribution is prohibited by relevant laws and regulations.
- Electric and/or electronic products/merchandise which have failed to pass inspection/examination.
- Video, music, games and other products/merchandise which have not been screened or are illegally copied.
- Stolen goods or lost property.
- Liquor, cigarettes, contact lenses, war supplies, and other products/merchandise for which mail order is prohibited under the relevant laws and regulations.
- Products/merchandise in conflict with relevant laws and regulations or illegal.
Revision 1.1, updated 11 Mar 2014