- What information 12Shop.net gathers from users of our Website.
- How 12Shop.net uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- What personal information, if any, 12Shop.net may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures 12Shop.net takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how 12Shop.net will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with 12Shop.net and have that information corrected, restrict 12Shop.net's use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
- Other things you should know about privacy and 12Shop.net.
We also automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit our Websites. We might also receive information about you from other sources, such as in providing you special offers that we think will be of interest, and we may add that information to our account information. How 12Shop.net Uses Information About You. We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience, the most current products & services including new seller's store hosted at our website. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of 12Shop.net where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of 12Shop.net with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites uses or shares your information. 12Shop.net collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Website usage. 12Shop.net or 12Shop.net's authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. 12Shop.net, or one of 12Shop.net's authorized service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for 12Shop.net's internal analysis.
- Online Transactions. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you will need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number and email address, to open an account with us. We will assist you in creating a user id and a password to protect your account information. Similarly, if you wish to apply online for a job position with us, you will be required to submit relevant information about your background and experience.
- Store Transactions. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise in our stores or sign-up in our stores to receive our marketing materials or apply for a job.